এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring & Evaluation and Reporting
- Progress Tracking based on target Outputs and Outcomes
- Periodic Reporting and Record-Keeping
- Prepare concept briefs on project components & issues
- Follow up and monitor Baseline & End line survey on the project by the third party.
- Prepare Program Evaluation Report based on community-based experience, success stories, lessons learned & way forward
- Follow up and Audio-visual process documentation of the entire project history, lessons and success stories
- Participate & foster team building.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Indicator based monitoring framework.
- Developed & maintained indicator-based database.
- Track project progress based on the resulting framework
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Monitoring and Reporting
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring and Reporting * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skill in MS Office & Internet browsing
- Experience in staff supportive supervision, conduct training for staff development, conduct advocacy meetings with different stakeholders, data compilation, preparation of quantitative and qualitative monthly reports, keep liaison with different stakeholders.
- Conduct meetings with district /upazila level stakeholders,
- Able to understand the dynamics on Rohingya Refugee population
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 48000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 48000 – 50000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:53:24 GMT