এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop questionnaire, arrange field-testing before data collection and manage other materials needed to extract data pertaining to the activities.
- Take lead in providing support to Upazila for collecting the required data and put mechanism in place for data validation.
- Prepare and implement monitoring tool for the project.
- Undertake field visit at project area as per demand of the project and make individual plan for collecting data for project monitoring purpose.
- Conduct baseline, Midline and End line surveys on family profile along with PDM, feedback mechanism of the project working/ implementing areas.
- Regularly update community-based database.
- Measure project achievement as per log frame.
- Develop a MIS system for the project and prepare monitoring report on a regular basis;
- Monitor progress and performance of the project activities;
- Responsible for preparing monitoring report of Project as and when needed.
- Provide all the necessary information – analysed data, change stories and learning to support Manager MEAL in preparing quarterly reports.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Data Collectors (MEAL) for monitoring data collection purpose.
- Masters in Statistics, Development Studies / Public Administration / Economics /Social Science or any relevant subjects from any recognized University.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the similar job in any NGO/INGOs. Working experience in emergency response program especially in Cox’s Bazar district for Rohingya People will be given preference.
- Should have excellent skills on data management (collection, entry, analysis and visualization) in Microsoft Excel, Word, or similar platforms. Familiarity with analysis software such as Kobo, CommCare, SPSS, STATA, etc. is a plus.
- Should have strong analytical skills with the ability to detect and report inconsistencies.
- Should have demonstrated skills in analyzing data using statistical software and interpretation.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language. Speaking ability in Chittagonian local dialect is a plus.
- Should have good report-writing and presentation skills.
- Should have persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Should be creative and innovative.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Should have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 15 May 2021 07:35:25 GMT