ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Name: USAID/Digital Frontiers
- Status: Long Term Technical Assistance
- Start Date: On/around July 1, 2021
- Supervisor: Bangladesh Digital Agriculture Activity, Country Lead
- Go through given link to view details :
- Master’s degree or higher in a social sciences field emphasizing data collection and/or research methodologies is preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5 – 10 years of experience providing monitoring and evaluation support to a donor-funded project, with a preference for experience managing MERL on a USAID-funded project.
- At least 3 years of experience working with geospatial analysis.
- Preference for experience providing MERL and data analysis support to a USAID project focused on agriculture.
- Preference for experience with data coordination between multiple stakeholder groups or across multiple implementing partners
- Preference for experience in learning and knowledge management
- Knowledge about digital tools, especially in the areas of agriculture and private sector, preferred
- Good understanding of USAID monitoring, evaluation, CLA, and data collection policies and principles.
- Good understanding of GIS data analysis, tools, and approaches.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office / Office 365 program suite, including SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate effectively across cultures, including with team members based in other countries.
- Critical thinker, self-starter, and able to work with minimal supervision and within established deadlines.
- Flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work under unpredictable conditions.
- Professional fluency in English and Bengali.
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 07:34:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!