রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Officer
Job description: Job Context
DASCOH Foundation is inviting applications from eligible Bangladeshi candidates (men and women) for the position of Monitoring Officer for IWRM project. The position MO is expected to understand the water governance issues in the Barind area in northern Bangladesh. The position is supposed to monitor the ongoing progress of the IWRM project activities and provide appropriate information to the management and the implementation team for making decision of further actions. S/he should collect the field information and/or assist to collect data from the field, analyze data and prepare report in compliance with the project objectives. S/he will work closely in coordination with Project Coordinator and Head of MEL in developing monitoring methodologies, questionnaires or the information chart compliance with project logical framework. S/he will support project management team in periodic surveys, output and outcome monitoring, and preserving data for future use. S/he will provide on the job guidance to the field staff as well as to the community facilitators and local government bodies on proper conduction of monitoring.
- Conduct surveys, monitor progress of ongoing activities, and assess the impact of the project interventions;
- Arrange water quality monitoring liaison with DPHE, Union Paishads and Pourashavas;
- Provide information to management and implementation team to take project centred decisions;
- Collect, manage and analyse data in compliance with the project objectives;
- Build capacity of field staffs on ICT based monitoring system as well as data gathering tools;
- Update the project website and web-based database; and
- Provide input to reports and water source inventory with web-based tools.
- Post graduate in statistics/mathematics/social sciences or any relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The incumbent shall have sound background in monitoring and evaluation system ;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of research/monitoring/evaluation/water quality monitoring;
- Experience in using analytical software and other related computer programme, solid analytical capacities, good physique and energetic;
- Experience in working with local communities, civil society, partners, LGIs and governments officials both in urban and rural settings;
- Experience of working in Rajshahi is preferable;
- Listening skills; cultural sensitivity; flexibility and adaptability; teamwork; and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to adapt various concepts and tools to the particular environment and needs of the relevant stakeholders.
- Able to ride motor bike with valid driving license.
Rajshahi, Rajshahi (Rajshahi Sadar)
Tk. 33700 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- 2.25 festival bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, Health Insurance, Hospitalization and Leave Benefits will be entitled as per
- organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 33700 per month
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 01:21:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!