এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Officer
Job description: Job Context
- The Monitoring Officer-Education is responsible for oversight of the following:
- Coordinate the whole monitoring and smooth running of the Education Sector.
- Monitoring & proper documentations, activities and preservation of documents in the projects.
- Keeping good coordination with all departments or Projects, PMEL & International Teams.
- Preparation of year plan of Monitoring for all the Projects of Education Sector.
- To Provide monthly work plan and report to Director Education.
- To ensure cross check of project base monthly reports and submit analytical written information to Director Education.
- To ensure proper documentations, activities and preservation of documents in the projects.
- To ensure frequent house/school/tuition center visit of CBESP supported students.
- To ensure submission of quarterly Monitoring analysis report of the projects to the Director Education.
- To ensure intelligence communication with the program for quality monitoring.
- To help preparation of different ToR for external consultant and Internal Evaluation & Monitoring purpose.
- To ensure regular follow-up of the SWOT action plan (project wise), Evaluation findings and recommendations.
- To attend monthly meeting of education Sector.
- To provide assistance to prepare the project proposal/ project plan/ donor reports and also check the donor report before it is submitted to the International Team.
- To ensure regular follow-up of the internal audit findings and recommendations.
- There should be continues search to discover new method to support the projects in a better way of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from any Discipline.
- Skills Required: Monitoring and Reporting
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate should have minimum 2 (Two) years practical working experience as a Monitoring Officer in any renowned NGO.
- Candidate should be expert on: Ms Office Program, E-Mail, Donor Reporting.
- Age will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- Candidate must have to do field visit in different area of Bangladesh.
- Candidate should be able to drive motorcycle with valid driving license.
- Candidate should be honest, hard worker & non-smoker.
Khulna (Khulna Sadar)
- Tk. 18000 – 22000 (Monthly)
- After being permanent upon successful completion of Probation period, the employee will be entitled for the benefits according to the service rules of organization including provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, kormi Bima, Kormi Sohayota Tohobil etc.
Expected salary: 18000 – 22000 per month
Job date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 05:54:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!