এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring & Reporting Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Regular communication and coordination with credit program staff to facilitate timely loan disbursement as well as loan recovery.
- Regular communication and coordination with KHAMATAYAN project staff
- Provide support to PC and Union Field Facilitator.
- Facilitate for timely distribution of IEC materials to farmers on nutritious food intake, hygiene practice as well as importance of nutrition-sensitive aquaculture practices.
- Developing individual farmer business plan/model to overcome from their present situation.
- Monitor the project interventions in terms of quantity and quality and support the project team for better performance
- Analysis the progress, identify the improvement areas and support the team to prepare action plan accordingly
- Prepare, develop and maintain form, formats, tools following the project plan and use it properly
- Monitor the progress according to the project log-frame
- Field visit regularly to ensure the quality and quantity achievement and share the findings with the staff members
- Support to ensure proper utilization of vehicle, equipment and other logistic
- Participate in different training, meeting, seminar, workshop
- Provide necessary support, information, report PM and in addition to IMEL cell
- Capture best practices and learning’s and share with supervisor and PF
- Support to prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Six Monthly, yearly narrative reports as per project design
- Prepare field visit reports, monitoring reports, periodical reports
- Support assessment and evaluation if or when required
- Masters in any discipline. Academic qualification is flexible for experienced candidate
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring and Reporting * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Team building capacity
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Practicing gender and cultural diversity
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Strong planning/organizational skills
- Willing to work with partially flexible work hours
- Able to operate virtual platform like Skype/Zoom/Team etc
- Able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license
Tk. 35000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 35000 per month
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 05:58:58 GMT