এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MRM Officer (Re-Advertisement)
Job description: Job Context
- Employment start: As soon as possible
- Contract duration: Initially 1 (one) year (renewable until end of the project period).
- Place of work: B-SkillFUL phase II programme, Bogura Office.
- The MRM Officer (Bogura) is responsible for:
- Collecting data on regular basis to measure achievements against targets.
- Conducting field missions to monitor programme implementation and verification of data provided.
- Maintaining and administering the Management Information System (MIS) and monitoring quality of data at the regional level.
- Assisting in formulation and review of relevant MRM documents, including results chains, logframes and measurement plans.
- Assisting in the development and/or finalization of work plans and keeping them updated in accordance with project activities, data requirements and timeframes as relevant.
- Assisting in periodic review of MRM implementation, monitoring and reporting mechanism.
- Assisting in training and supporting relevant project staff and partners on MRM methodology, technical issues of data collection and entry.
- Identifying areas where technical support to project partners is required. Organize refresher training on MRM and data entry procedures for partners as and when required.
- Checking data quality and supervise data entry with partners.
- Assisting in designing and implementing survey and studies.
- Supporting project progress reporting, project mid-term review and impact evaluation.
- Producing reports on MRM findings and prepare presentations based on data as required; and
- Assisting in timely processing, analysing and dissemination of MRM findings and documents for best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning, learning and decision making.
- Collaborate with the other programme units for efficient and effective project implementation and mutual learning.
- Any other task as mutually agreed by supervisor and the employee.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in any relevant Social Science/Statistics/Engineering disciplines.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least three (3) years’ progressive and relevant work experience in the field of monitoring and results measurement activities in NGO/INGO/Research entities.
- Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- Technical background in quantitative analysis (statistics/econometrics) and/or working knowledge of data analysis and survey tools such as SPSS/Stata/Kobo Toolbox/ODK.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Is a team player but also has the ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates curiosity to learn and acquire knowledge from vastly different sources.
- Communicates clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results orientated, excellent data presentation, and strong research and reporting skills.
- Attentive to details and quality of work.
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards people with disability); and
- Experience working in the field of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) development will be an added advantage.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Bogra, Rajshahi
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 07:47:45 GMT