ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: National Program Officer, Adolescents` and Women`s Health and Nutrition
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Support implementation of WIFAS and nutrition education program in Bangladesh
- Program Development, Planning, and Implementation
- Advocacy and liaison with the government and relevant organizations.
- Facilitate development and sustain a supply for IFA supplements for adolescents in schools and in communities in NI’s program districts.
- Facilitate development of quality assurance and quality control guideline.
- Support periodic data collection for monitoring and reporting.
- You are a mid-level public health professional and nutrition expert with extensive experience in program management or have held such roles in the past and have experience in working with development organizations in managing and implementing multiple projects to ensure high quality programming in Bangladesh.
- You have an excellent ability to develop internal and external partnerships and have collaborated with NGOs, UN agencies etc. or similar organizations working on public health systems and Adolescent and Women’s Health and nutrition related programs.
- The starting salary for this position is BDT 23,74,660 per annum.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Health and wellness benefits, medical insurance, accidental insurance plan, flexible work hours, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays), and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment.
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:43:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!