এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: National Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
National Project Manager will support the National Coordinator in the day-to-day running of the project including project documentation, data monitoring, reporting, organization of training, liaising with Facilities, and financial management activities. S/He will also oversee the Finance Coordinator and will work closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator and Data Collection Officers to ensure the regular provision of data and referring problem areas to the National Coordinator
- Identify and maintain relationships with relevant key local stakeholders who have the capacity to facilitate and promote “PPH EMERGENCY RESPONSE USING BUNDLE APPROACH” Project activities in Bangladesh.
- Active liaison with the program teams in obtaining necessary Government clearance and permissions.
- Support service providers and health managers to effectively implement quality health sector response to representatives at medical college hospitals, district hospitals, private hospitals, and Upazila health complexes with support from FIGO & OGSB.
- Ensure that the Program is implemented in line with the Project Work plan and allocated budget.
- Undertake regular field visits according to the monthly visit plan and assist field staff as per project requirements.
- Support and attend program review meetings.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, specifically the Project TAG and Focal Person of the health facility to establish respectful medical care for the NC & DNC survivors at targeted government facilities at medical college hospitals, Private Hospitals, Upazila, District Hospital, and below level.
- Work under close supervision of FIGO and OGSB for overall project implementation.
- Coordinate and communicate with field officers for technical and operational support in implementing program activities.
- Promote the participation of relevant national actors and other key stakeholders in events organized, led, or coordinated by FIGO “PPH EMERGENCY RESPONSE USING BUNDLE approaches” Project such as strategic meetings, workshop, or training as necessary. Organize those events as needed.
- Arrange high-level meetings with senior Government high-ranking Govt. officials as well as corporate or private sector representatives.
- Prepare and disseminate relevant information package and reports about PPH EMERGENCY RESPONSE USING BUNDLE APPROACH Project’s activities targeting GOB, and OGSB members.
- Liaising regularly between the health facilities, the National Coordinator, and the FIGO headquarters on project activities.
- Maintain advocacy with GOB and DGHS and DGFP.
- Organize meetings with Midwifery and Nursing Counsel for further activities.
- Supporting the organization of training and data collection activities and manage the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator
- Working with the National Coordinator to provide feedback on the performance of the participating hospitals and community midwives on a monthly basis developing budgets and monitoring overall project expenditure.
- Overseeing the financial procedures, providing authorization of expenditure, and managing the Financial Coordinator.
- Maintaining the financial records of the project ensuring the expenditure and income are recorded correctly.
- Administering grant funds received from FIGO.
- Work closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to ensure the Data processing and active participation in Project Publications.
- Organizing and overseeing the annual audit process.
- Preparation of quarterly programmatic and financial reporting to FIGO, in order to inform donor reporting.
- Work closely with the FIGO Project Manager to ensure objectives are achieved and project progress and lessons learned are comprehensively documented.
- Performing other activities restored by the national coordinator.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- MPH or any other Social Science discipline from any recognized University will get Reference
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Ability to Work Under Pressure, At least 3 years NGO experience, Field or Project Organizer, Government advocacy
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Working experience with Project settings will be an advantage.
- Familiar with various participatory monitoring tools and approaches. High computer skills at MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in English and Bangla both.
- Good Combination Skill, Manners, and Etiquette.
- Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues, and providing support and advice as necessary.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 01:54:42 GMT