$80,000 – $90,000 a year
Full Job Description
NOW HIRING! Please APPLY NOW***Human Resources Manager ***Must have Manufacturing Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Champion culture and change initiatives through support of the Grassroots Safety Team, Guidance Team, Safety Team and Food Defense Team.
- Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review process of the Plant.
- Develop recruiting strategies to fill positions with candidates that can enhance short-term and long-term objectives.
- Advise managers on strategies to improve organization design and organizational effectiveness and efficiency through improved design of jobs and allocation of human resources.
- Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to managers and Employees.
- Support, interpret and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Solve Employee relations’ issues in best interests of Company goals and objectives while maintaining a high level of Employee satisfaction.
- Recommend changes to compensation plans to support company goals and improve Employee
- Analyze training needs and as needed assist with the design and implementation of training programs to address these issues.
- Administer Employee benefits (medical, dental, life, 401K, etc.) consistent with plan documents.
- Recommend strategies to reduce benefit costs, improve benefit utilization, streamline benefit
administration and improve Employee understanding of benefit programs.
- Develop plans to reduce workers compensation costs and reduce accidents.
- Assist managers and supervisors on actions to improve job performance, performance appraisals and developmental plans to enhance career potential.
- Advise and counsel managers on organizational problems and needs.
- Develop and implement plans to improve Employee satisfaction.
- Advise managers on legal issues and ensures that company is in compliance with applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Lead, facilitate, and serve on cross-functional problem-solving teams.
- Participate in strategic business planning. Serve as a managerial role model for others outside of HR.
- Provide information and maintain Employee records and files as they relate to HR including payroll, benefits, compensation, and workers compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human resources management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location