এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Nurse – EMERGENCY POOL
Job description: Job Context
Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors` prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures. Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Identifying Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and referring them to the medical team so they can receive the necessary treatment. Knowing and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
- Ensuring patients are properly received and installed and that those with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort. For ER and OPD nurse, ensuring triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care and referring them to the doctor when necessary.
- Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients (i.e. assessment of the evolution of their state of health and the identification of any emergency situation or deterioration
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (fill in patient’s files, forms, consumptions, statistics, registers, health files, etc.), ensuring an appropriate written/oral handover, and reporting any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed .
- Participating in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover ensuring no material is taken out of nursing area/wards without prior authorisation, etc.)
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Fol-lowing the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
- Training nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision, ensuring teamwork and adherence to all appropriate protocols and procedures.
- Work at office
- Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma. Desirable Bachelor’s in science of Nursing. Valid registration from BNMC is Mandatory.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Desirable two (02) years of clinical experience and previous experience in other NGO’s
- Essential: Fluent in Bangla and English (written and spoken)
- Tk. 47477 – 56972 (Monthly)
- 12-months contract renewable based on performance and operational needs. Salary according to level 5 of the internal MSF salary grid, (BDT 47,477 Gross) at step `0`.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Medical Reimbursement for employee and direct dependents based on MSF NSHP.
- Festival Bonus is applicable if any staffs complete 1 year uninterrupted service. 2 annual leave days per month worked.
Expected salary: 47477 – 56972 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:53:49 GMT