চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Nursing Instructor
Job description: Job Context
The instructor/ lecturer has a key role of assisting the course coordinator in assuring the quality of Bangladesh nursing and midwifery council approved academic programs and facilitating student success at the institutions /college.
- Coordinate and guide the students of own class.
- Check the lesson plan if it is done according to the syllabus and present the same to the section in – charge for approval.
- Counsel to the Guardians/ parents as and when required.
- Organize different Annual programs (Science fair, cultural program, debates etc.)
- Take initiative whenever it is necessary in order to upload the image of the institution.
- Take initiatives against any sort of disciplined activities by any of the subordinates or students.
- Master’s of public health or Masters of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in nursing
- Must be registered in BNMC
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be able to conduct Virtual Classes and prepare assignments in Microsoft word.
- Must be able to take classes by projector.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.