ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Accounts
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure daily update of all the payments including sales data.
- Fund forecast and follow up to ensure smooth payment process. Provide updates to CFO through supervisor.
- Ensure that all the Petty cash voucher, Dr/ Cr voucher are prepared with required & supporting documents and posted properly on time and preserved systematically.
- Maintain Petty Cash and processing payments as necessary.
- Maintain the Voucher/ Voucher file in standard way for internal & external audit.
- Monthly security payroll calculation as per policy.
- Maintain liaison with different Banks to develop business relation for solving routine issues.
- Maintain monthly all provision like C&F charge, courier bill, utilities etc. tracking sheet as well as adjustment and entry to software.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement of all bank account by 5th of the following month and submit to CFO through supervisor for approval.
- Monitor advances to different employees and parties to keep track & followup for recovery.
- Update all the ledgers on time to create payables.
- Any other work assigned by Supervisor or CFO.
- Bachelors in Accounting from a reputed university.
- Chatered Accountancy Course Compelete (CA CC) will be preferred.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA CC
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Expert in MS Office package (MS Outlook, MS word, MS Excel & PowerPoint presentation).
- Strong written and oral communication skills especially in English language are essential.
- Should have very good Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, dynamic and energetic.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Should have 2-3 years practical experience in handling Accounts Payable areas.
- Sound knowledge about TDS & VDS along with relevant application of law is expected.
- Practical working experience in accounting related software especially in QuickBooks will be preferred.
- Negotiable based on experience and qualification. Yearly salary review.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 22:04:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!