সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Events and Marketing
Job description: Job Context
The primary role of the Executive, Events and Marketing is the promotion and sustained selling of the facilities of the Institute to potential clients in line with UCEP values, vision, mission and goals.
- Development of future strategy documents as needed.
- Take initiatives for marketing of the physical facilities of the Institute/hotel using both on line platform generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing and other options i.e., gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- Create and manage Company and Travel Agent profiles on the property management system.
- Preparation of Banquet Event Orders (BEO) and responsible to ensure they are issued and distributed in a timely fashion.
- Distribute Daily Events reports to ensure communication to all internal departments throughout the institute.
- Attend sales queries and ensure that those are attended and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Monitor all correspondences to ensure it meets with enterprise policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all aspects of the event have been cost effective and served purposes of both clients and organizational.
- Communicate with client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Serve as the point of first contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, event orders).
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/biannual/annual relevant reports and submit those to relevant departments/.
- Render all applicable supports/assistances to different teams like audit as required and advised.
- Any other tasks as required/requested by the office.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration. However, candidates with marketing background would be preferred.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Good computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Knowledge of sales and marketing modules like Delphi, Opera S&M, Protel S&M etc.
- Fluency written and spoken both in English and Bangla.
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attractive personality and presentation skills.
- Be friendly, customer centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, team player and passion for social development works.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All admissible benefits as per UCEP Bangladesh Service Rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 23:34:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!