ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Finance & admin (Covid-19 Response Project)
Job description: Job Context
- Interested candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter and a passport size photograph to the Executive Director, SHIMANTIK, 579-580, (Unit D-1), Shamim Saroni, Shewrapara, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216. Mention clearly the name of position at the top of Envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Duration: Initially for 4 months.
- Administrative work relevant to this project
- Maintain all aspects of accounting function and accounting records of the project in accordance with Accounts and Admin Policies and government requirement as well as SHIMANTIK HR and financial policy.
- Ensure that cash book, ledgers (software) are maintained in regular basis.
- Ensure that all financial records are maintained according to audit standards , including bank receipts, disbursement register, invoices , bank statements, advance for Day to Day expenses , stock register etc.
- Ensure that bank statements are reconciled in each month.
- Preparing financial report.
- Preparing budget, keeping track of revenue generation fund and generate reports.
- Issue advance for Day to Day expenses and review advance vouchers.
- Establish working relationship with different vendor on logistics supplies.
- Ensure fixed assets recording.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are adequately maintained.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Management or any relevant Subject.
- At least 3 year(s)
- 50,000/ month (In total)
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:41:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!