সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Finance and Admin, UCEP Training Institute (UTI), Sylhet
Job description: Job Context
To contribute to ensure that UCEP Bangladesh’s finance, accounts, procurement and relevant administration related functions are managed efficiently and effectively in line with UCEP Bangladesh’s values, vision, mission, goals and relevant country laws.
- To prepare vouchers with reference numbers and relevant supporting documents in compliance with UCEP Bangladesh policies.
- To ensure posting the transaction in the accounting software in proper accounts head / budget code / project code.
- To ensure strict compliance, proper approval and documentation for disbursement of payments to vendors / clients etc.
- To assist for timely preparation of payroll and payout.
- To assist to prepare monthly budget variance report and disseminate to respective cost centers at central and regional level.
- To ensure deduction of VAT & IT at source as per government rules and thereafter timely deposits in government treasury.
- To provide necessary support and cooperation for auditing by the internal / external / other audit teams.
- To provide necessary support for effective coordination with Finance, HRM&D and Administration and other departments of UCEP Bangladesh as necessary for efficient management of financial functions of UTI.
- To assist in all asset related transactions, its proper recording and verify updated inventory records of all assets in coordination with relevant teams.
- To assist for banking related activities and prepare monthly bank reconciliation on time.
- To carry out all sorts of activities regarding purchase of goods and services for the smooth operation at regional level.
- To assist in ensuring repair, maintenance, utility management, safety and security management of UTI, and other establishment as decided by the office.
- To ensure timely submission of all utility’s bills, holding tax and other government payments.
- To maintain confidentiality of information, documents and other internal and external communications.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by supervisor as and when necessary.
- CA Course completed or Master’s/MBA in Accounting/Finance/Equivalent with at least 02 years of relevant professional experience.
- At least 2nd division/class at all levels.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Computer operating skills including MS Office packages and other accounting related software and tools etc.
- Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Group Insurance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 07:20:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!