এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer – Finance, Community Services
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Up to August 31, 2021
The role: The job role Officer – Finance positioned under Community Services project is mainly responsible for assisting in the financial management according to SC-BdCO policies and procedure and establishing effective financial system for providing maximum support to project management team, ensuring proper support and assistance is provided to the Senior officer – Finance to ensure that all finance related SC policies and procedures are understood at project team level and adhered to specifically in processing of vouchers and cheques for disbursements, payments authorization, documentation of financial transactions on SC vouchers, supporting receipts and invoices, accurate and timely recording in the accounting system on a daily and weekly basis in a high performance working environment. S/he assists in the monitoring of timely adjustment of advances, supports in the screening of field cash payments to volunteers and casual workers, and contributes in monthly cash-flow and cash request projections for Ukhiya office expenditures. The position holder checks vendors’ bills and prepares accounting vouchers on vendors’ payment, and assists Senior Officer – Finance in bank reconciliation statement preparation on monthly basis. The incumbent works closely with relevant project team members to realize their prospective activities and service requirement and directly reports to Senior Officer- Finance in order to ensure timely delivery of financial service to the project team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or relevant fields of Business Administration; Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Finance, Accounting Information Systems, and/or Tax & VAT Management is preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 03 years’ working experience in finance management and/or business services function in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Working knowledge of Tax/VAT calculation and regulatory compliance
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerized Accounting System with International NGOs and Donor Agencies
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of a team
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 05:02:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!