এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer – Finance
Job description: Job Context
- Employment start: As soon as possible.
- Contract duration: Initially 1 (one) year (renewable until end of the programme period).
- Assist the Coordinator – Finance in ensuring all day-to-day transaction for implementation of the project’s finance related tasks such as:
- Maintain petty cash and cash advance registers;
- Maintain bank book;
- Checks invoices with all supporting documents and prepare payments, receive and journal vouchers and posting in to accounting software;
- Calculate relevant VAT/taxes and deposit to government exchequer;
- Cash and cheque transactions with banks;
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliation;
- Timely perform monthly closure of all books of accounts as per organisation’s policy;
- Assist Finance Coordinator to prepare monthly budget vs expenditure report against donor and NGOAB budget;
- Assist Finance Coordinator to prepare audit report as well as enable to face group audit, NGOAB audit and Donor audit;
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor or delegated authority.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in similar role(s) preferably in NGO/INGO.
- Core Competencies and Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Is a team player but also has the ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Should have auditors and donor facing manner;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure;
- Demonstrates curiosity to learn and acquire knowledge from vastly different sources;
- Sound understanding of internal and external audit requirements;
- Results orientated and good reporting skills;
- Attentive to details and quality of work;
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values;
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards people with disability);
- Must be willing and able to take part in field activities as/when needed, sometimes under short notice.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be applicable in accordance with the Swisscontact Operations Manual. Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organisational culture: mutual respect, trust, and teamwork.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:56:45 GMT