এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Grants, Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Prepare financial reports, workflow reports and other communicative products for internal and stakeholders.
- Monitor the expenditure of budgets against proposed budgets and provide information to relevant stakeholders regularly
- Assist in finalising budgets in coordination with Grants Manager and Grants lead in Cox’s Bazar.
- Implement the donor guidelines and effectively assess all sectors’ strategies related to grant and execute all corrective measures.
- Prepare the budgets Vs expenses in a monthly basis and ensure compliance of actions with available budget.
- Review transactions by project and identify the wrong/miss charging and share with sector for necessary correction by monthly basis.
- Prepare partner fund request based on the approved budget and expenditure plan and share with program and grants team and maintain continuous liaison with them.
- Prepare program support tracking sheet.
- Regularly update the donor reporting calendar, Donor Income & Expenditure register and donor reporting status, Project one pager and hard copy documentation.
- Arrange and Participate in programme meetings for BVA in monthly basis and follow up to resolve any identified problems.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so.
- In addition, must agree to perform the duties assigned by the supervisor
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s or equivalent: Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Skills Required: Accountability, Accounting Software, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Monitoring and Evaluation, Reporting
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Donor Compliance, Finance/ Accounts, Grants * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- 2-3 years of working experience in grants management or multi-donor funded programs
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:20:46 GMT