ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer (HR & Admin)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Implement HR & Administrative procedures, policies, and functions of the factory or Warehouse.
- Monitor and control support staffs daily operation, logistic management and all other disciplinary functions of the factory or Warehouse.
- Maintaining day-to-day HR & general administration that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, legal affairs, etc.
- Organize and maintain employee/ personnel records, Update internal databases.
- Drafting office orders, reports, notes, notices, circulars, e-mails, letters, policies, meeting minutes and any other issues finalizing and circulating as per instruction.
- To ensure local administration and to taking disciplinary action and grievance handling as per organization policy and labor law.
- Control and Supervise Company’s vehicles pool, their registration, tax token, fitness, road permit and other necessary issues.
- Supervising security guards and security supervisors and maintain their duty roasters.
- Deal with day to day administrative responsibilities and acknowledge the top authority accordingly.
- Ensure, develop and maintain employees/ officer’s health-hygiene, safety & welfare issues.
- Responsible for official correspondence, systematic management of official documents, plan and organize administrative activities, establish administrative procedure and control policies.
- Build and maintain proper relation with relevant service providers, government, local stakeholders, City Corporation/Upazila Parishad office, fire service, police station.
- Any other activities directed by top management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM
- PGD (HRM) will given preference
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Admin * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Battery, Storage cell, Group of Companies, Inventory/Warehouse, Manufacturing (FMCG), Tannery/Footwear
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a HR & Admin in the factory & warehouse environment.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per policy of HAMKO
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:51:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!