ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Internal Audit
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit functions to ensure that all major risks of the company are identified, analyzed and reported of its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Make regular visit to Depots and work closely with the day-to-day operation of the Depot and check all operational matters in detail.
- Perform financial and operational audits according to the Annual Audit Plan.
- Ensure high quality of audit reports & representations.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of existing internal control system and suggest proper measures for improvement, if required.
- Ensure compliance of company’s rules and regulations regarding any financial transaction.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Divisional Head regarding all audit related issues.
- Develop a follow up process to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions for any deviation.
- Provide support to anti-fraud programs.
- Minimum of MBA or Masters in Accounting / Finance from any reputed university with CA (CC) / ICMA part qualification.
- No 3rd class / division / equivalent CGPA in any academic examination is allowed.
- Age at most 30 years
- Experience in a similar position within pharmaceutical industry will be given preference
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in producing and delivering outputs
- Smart, energetic and innovative
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as a team member
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival & Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Lunch & Transport Facilities
- A good & healthy working environment
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 05:09:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!