এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer- Knowledge Management
Job description: Job Context
- Reports to: Senior Program Officer -Knowledge Management
- Department/ Sector: Program/ Disaster Management
- Job Nature: Temporary
- Project Duration: 13 months (June 2021 to June 2022)
- Work Station: Caritas Central Office, Dhaka
- Job Summary:
- The Knowledge Management Officer will intensively work with Senior Program Officer- knowledge Management. He/She will assist to prepare regular reports of H&C, develop and promote knowledge management materials and system. Maintaining and updating knowledge management HUB for influence and Scaling for H&C. Assist to developing regular knowledge product such as newsletter, case/success story, external communication materials and others. Assist to organize regular knowledge and learning sharing meetings/workshops at organizational, local, regional and national level. Give regular support to bring the Community of Practice together with focal points and other like-minded persons, organize and collecting information on focal point meeting and other capacity building initiatives.
- Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Homes and Community Manager, CB DM Head, CB Communication Manager, CB H&C Advisor.
- External: CRS H&C TA, CRS H&C Knowledge Management TA, CRS DRR/R Program Managers ,CRS MEAL Manager, H&C Partners Other NGO/Partner Organization Communications Officers, Media, as well as GoB, Donor and other Public Relations Officers, etc.
- Disclaimer:? This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Support to Senior program officer -KM on regular reports on the program’s activities (including monthly activities updates and quarterly and annual reports) for Homes and Communities (H&C)
- Support to Senior program officer -KM on preparing knowledge product such as one pager, Case studies, Info graphics for influence and disseminating to other forum, meeting and workshops
- Support to updating the Knowledge management system with all Proposal, Evaluations, IEC materials, Studies etc. for H&C for Caritas Bangladesh including likaging with other KM databases and networks eg- Shelter centre, Shelter Project, IOM Shelter compendium..
- Support with the preparation of Asia Shelter Forum as required.
- Graphic Designing and Communication:
- Support to produce audiovisual materials for H&C including presentations, webinars, Online training and short videos if need provide graphic design support.
- Support with H&C Presentation and Communication products as required
- Support to develop a marketing and Influence plan for H&C considering the Key partners or Scaling entity.
- Conduct periodic and systematic data collection as per H&C MEAL/ Learning plan as required for research, project results indicators, in conjunction with relevant project staff or University research associate.
- Contribute to activity monitoring and evaluation plans of H&C and maintain the Influence Tracker.
- Monitoring of distribution of resources and materials eg: Hits/ downloads on online resources etc.
- Other duties assigned by the Homes and Communities Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- Professional Growth:
- The Position will remotely work with the Global Humanitarian Department from CRS who shall provide accompaniment, hands on te.
- The Position will remotely support other Homes and Communities opportunities from the ASIA region if needed for his/her own professional growth.
- Masters in Communications or Architecture or related field from any recognized university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in communications and knowledge management or Shelter & settlement and Humanitarian sector.
- Experience in organizational KML; capturing, documenting, and facilitating best practices and learning.
- Experience in preparation and interpretation of data reports, donor analytics, or trend analysis required.
- Experience in designing and using social media, website and videos to communicate with stakeholder including Adult learning.
- Experience in desktop publishing or other graphic design softwares.
- Monitoring and Evaluation and data collection experience
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Power Point), web conferencing applications, and information management systems.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong representation abilities and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management.
- Self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Can do attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Ability to inspire others; to pass his/her skills to others and to motivate them to put them into practice.
- Ability to problem solve and identify resources in the Environment.
- Commitment to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Required Languages: Strong written and oral command in English/Bangla is required.
- Travel: Based in Dhaka with frequent travel throughout Bangladesh. Up to 50% travel to field offices and field.
- 35,000 BDT per month ( Benefit festival bonus )
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 35000 per month
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 05:30:50 GMT