সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Officer, Social Enterprise Development
Job description: Job Context
To establish and efficiently manage the UCEP Training Institute (UTI) to ensure its own self-sustainability and thus contribute to UCEP Bangladesh`s sustainability in line with UCEP Bangladesh`s values, vision, mission, goals and relevant country laws.
- Contribute to implement UCEP Bangladesh’s values, vision, mission and goals, always uphold the best interest of the organization and ensure security and safety of life, property and dignity of UCEP Bangladesh, its entities, its beneficiaries and staff.
- Ensure that all relevant policies and guidelines of UCEP Bangladesh are adhered to.
- Take proactive and innovative interventions to develop and manage UTI as a business enterprise of UCEP Bangladesh with the aim to gain visibility, viability and sustainability.
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of necessary tools, mechanisms and procedures for strengthening accountability, transparency, effectiveness in the business.
- Ensure system upgradation through necessary record keeping, documentation, project management and business management processes.
- Practice and promote concepts of value for money, cost effectiveness and Do-No-Harm approach.
- Represent UCEP Bangladesh in events and forums with guidance from supervisor.
- Promote and contribute to ongoing efforts towards gender equity & equality, child/staff protection & safeguard, inclusiveness, accessibility and discrimination free environment in the workplace and operations/activities/plans.
- Achieve annual business goals, including revenue plan on training, accommodation, catering and other hospitality services.
- Coordinate to develop and offer training and other professional courses and value-added services.
- Enlist professional resource persons for the UTI.
- Organize and manage training calendar and ensure its efficient implementation.
- Assist in facilitating training sessions, if necessary.
- Ensure quality of services (e.g. training, venue rent etc.) through regular reviews and evaluations, including customer’s feedbacks.
- Manage administrative functions in relation to UTI including its procurement, asset management, repair and maintenance, utilities, insurance, safety and security.
- Coordinate with procurement team to ensure procurements are conducted in time. Liaison and contact with potential clients and partners projects relation to UTI services.
- Facilitate regulatory compliances (e.g. return submission, VAT, IT etc.) for UTI operations.
- Facilitate accounting related activities of UTI revenue and expenditures.
- Monitor the purchase / requisitions, the accounts receivable (collection from debts) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc.).
- Ensure that financial reports (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) are prepared, organized and shared on a regular basis.
- Regularly inspect stores (Food & Beverage / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc.) stock quality and buffer stock.
- Manage suppliers / vendors for quality products and conduct performance assessment of vendors, if and as necessary.
- Develop and oversee marketing and communication activities and campaigns for effective brand building and brand promotion.
- Ensure to reach out potential clients with different marketing materials.
- Assist for preparation of progress updates, annual report etc.
- Maintain regular communication with training service recipients, trainers, consultants, UCEP employees and other relevant stakeholders necessary for business.
- Ensure implementation of Decent Work principles especially Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) following OSHA standards.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted maintaining proper adherence to safety and security issues/regulations.
- Ensure that all safety and security kits are used and operational in UTI enterprise.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure due maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Ensure that safety and security systems are fully functional in case of necessity/emergency.
- Conduct safety inspections on a regular basis.
- Ensure that infrastructures, facilities, compound etc. are as environment friendly as possible, maintaining lowest level of carbon footprints and ensuring maximum preservation of energy.
- Supervise employees (under supervision) of UTI including casual labors, short-term contract and long-term contract staffs etc.
- Ensure timely attendance and quality performance of all staff members under supervision.
- Ensure development and implementation of Annual Work Plans (AWP) with appropriate performance indicators and means of verification.
- Ensure proper follow up of staff performance through 360-degree PSM.
- Maintain and check proper documents (e.g. attendance, wages, overtime and other relevant issues) relating to UTI staff members.
- Facilitate cohesion, healthy and professional relationship among the UTI employees.
- Assist and cooperate different bodies/departments in relevant tasks like audit.
- Undertake any others tasks as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Masters in Business Administration; preferably in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management; from any reputed national or international university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 02 years of relevant professional experience preferably managing training / hospitality facilities or social enterprises. A hospitality qualification and event management experience can be advantageous.
- Professional certification as a trainer would be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer operating skill & conversant with MS Office package including social marketing and e-commerce tools i.e. Facebook, twitter etc.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All admissible benefits as per UCEP Bangladesh Service Rules.
Location: Sylhet – Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:03:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!