সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Outlet In-Charge
Job description: Job Context
The job holder is primarily responsible for overall outlet operations. He/she works closely with other functional FPRs to identify & formulate means to achieve set goals. He/she is required to evaluate & improve the Operational processes & systems on a continual basis and also has to assist the Area Manager with analytical, interpretative & constructive thinking to achieve ABP target.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance. Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Assist Area Manager in developing Business Strategies for Retail Operations.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions (PR), Goods Received Notes (GRN) and manage store to store Stock Transfer, Stock Returns etc. through SAP System.
- Manage and monitor WINCOR (POS System) & Loyalty issues as and when necessary.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Monitor Guest traffic flow to maximize sales, Guest satisfaction, appearance, image and comfort for Guests.
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness of QMS processes and procedures.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and Guest safety as top priority.
- Supervise selling and Guest service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and Guest satisfaction.
- Handle costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Be responsible for the management & safety of all equipment, fixtures fabric & IT Infrastructure of shop premises.
- Administer health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities and staff and Guest awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Maintain desired levels of people productivity at the assigned Outlets.
- Train and mentor subordinates to understand QMS processes and procedures.
- Manage and motivate staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (fire services, police, local council, health and safety inspectors, etc).
- Liaise with and utilize support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Continually seek opportunities to be innovative and increase efficiency within work stream.
- Predict and identify trends and dynamics within the external marketplace in relation to Operations and provide recommendations on how to leverage those.
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in Management
- Skills Required: Analytical ability, Familiar with SAP ERP system, Good communication interpersonal skills, Hard Working, leadership team building, wincor
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Operation, Retail Shop, Supershop * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Sylhet – Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 02:19:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!