Job title: Paramedics, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
- Receive and attend patients; patient counseling; and provide patient comfort.
- Support OPD services and manage emergencies/ complications according to protocol;
- Support Medical Officer/ Consultants during OPD services.
- Maintain personal protection against CDs, infection prevention protocol of the UHC
- Keep the departments clean and tidy. In some cases, this can include cleaning the equipment, making the patients’ beds and changing bed sheets in doctor chamber.
- Participate in the training and supervision of patient satisfaction
- Keep sensitive information confidential, to be organized and to know how to work well as part of a team
- Prepare medicine requisition; maintain medicine and other general stocks as per the assignment given by in-charge.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Paramedics/ Diploma in Nursing / Mid wife
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Working experience of at least 1-2 years at a relevant position at the hospital /clinic.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 04:28:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!