সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Paramedics
Job description: Job Context
- Duty station: Sylhet and Zakiganj Upazila of Sylhet
- The appointment will be made on a fixed term basis for 1 year but may be extended for further period depending on satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
- Registration of study participants during their visit at hospital
- Assign participant study number for enrolled participants in the study and register them in source database
- Assist study physicians during screening, recruitment and follow up visits
- Contacting the study participants and ensure their availability on scheduled visit days at hospital
- Collect specimens maintaining safety measures as per standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Administer investigational product (vaccine/placebo) maintaining strict procedure as per good clinical practice (GCP) and study protocol with proper documentation
- Close monitoring of participants after vaccination
- Contact participants and ensure their availability for scheduled study visits at hospital
- Performing monthly phone contact/ physical visits at participant’s home
- Assist participants to fill up study related documents
- Liaise with other project staff and provide support to them as and when required
- Diploma in Paramedics or related subject from any reputed institution.
- Candidate having working experience in community and/or hospital-based research will be given preference
- Conduct interviews of the study participants
- Assessment of study participants
- Should be able to work with a team
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Must have innovative thinking skills
- Should have a drive to learn and solve problems
- Motivation to take challenges
Sylhet, Sylhet (Jakiganj)
- Tk. 20046 (Monthly)
- Including house rent and conveyance allowance and other admissible benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 12% retirement fund contribution by PRF will be given as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 20046 per month
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 03:58:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!