এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Partners Capacity Building Officer – USAID`s YES Activity Program (National Position)
Job description: Job Context
- The objective of the project is to reduce the risk of conflict in Cox`s Bazar by creating sustainable, market oriented resilient livelihood opportunities for host communities. All interventions under the program`s outcomes will aim to contribute to a supportive environment for women and girls, while directly addressing barriers and challenging negative gender norms and perceptions with innovative approaches.
- Brief on the position Partners Capacity Building Officer – Reporting to Deputy Program Manager, the Partners Capacity Building Officer will be responsible for the development and implementation of partners capacity building plans to increase YES local partner`s knowledge and skills to deliver quality YES activities. He/she will act as the main focal point for any new local partners RI will identify and work with for the duration of YES project. In addition he/she will monitor the progress of capacity building efforts to ensure they are able to deliver quality programming. The Partners Capacity Building Officer will also support RI on developing partners` capacity building framework and selection criteria. Based on the direction of the DPM, the Partners capacity Building Officer works in close collaboration with the program teams in Cox`s Bazar office, YES local partners, civil society and private sector ensuring successful RI YES program implementation.
- Duty Station: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Report to: Deputy Program Manager
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Contract length: one year (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Develop and ensure consortium partner organizations capacity building plan as per Organizational Capacity Assessment Strategy with the alignment to partner’s need assessments.
- Assist in relevant sessions and workshops with partners to identify strategic priorities in terms of partner’s organizational and technical capacity development.
- Support in the conduction of prospective/ current partner assessments on both technical and organizational levels.
- Coordinate the development of integrated capacity building plans for all partners in collaboration with program and support teams.
- Provide day-to-day support and management of capacity strengthening activities with the relevant focal points.
- Identify partners needs and challenges in program activities by regular follow-up with partners & provide effective capacity development process.
- Maintain physical and electronic (including online documentation) record of all capacity building resources and update it on regular basis.
- Work closely with program team to get their feedback and observations regarding existing partner’ capacities and identified gaps, needs, and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain productive partnership with the consortium partners by building strong relationship with them.
- Master degree (Social Science, relevant degree)
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- 5 years’ experience working with INGO/NGO on partners capacity building role in Cox’s bazar is preferable
- Experience working in providing capacity building trainings, designing trainings, creating assessment tools to measure capacity building or relevant experiences
- Experience in building strong relationships with partners and ability to identify new partners
- Should have a wide understanding of partner capacity on all levels in order to be able to provide input on partner capabilities, areas of weakness and suitability for programmatic, operational, and capacity development efforts
- Proven ability to develop and implement a capacity building plan
- Ability to work extra mile if needed, for long hours
- Proven experience in conducting training with local or community-based organizations
- Strong background and skills in relationship management aspects with partner organizations
- Competency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, power point
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties
- Writing reports, case stories etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Bengali and English
- Good command in Rohingya accent will consider as an asset
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 14 May 2021 05:04:13 GMT