খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Pharmacist
Job description: Job Context
The Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring high standards of pharmaceutical management throughout Friendship Static Clinics by dispensing and counseling the patients with maintaining proper procedures service commitment to the static Clinic.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dispenses medications as prescribed paramedic/ doctor / medical mission by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments;
- Prepare medicine requisition in consultation with Medical Officer
- Budgeting and financial management;
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. approved Institution.
- Should have a license from Bangladesh pharmacy council.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Previous experience in working in the char and islands areas and knowledge of local languages will be a definite advantage.
- She/he should stay at Kuakata.
- Should have the capability of inter-personal communication skills.
Khulna, Cox’s Bazar (Kutubdia)
Location: Khulna – Kutubdia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 03:48:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!