চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Pipeline Engineer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Provide complete engineering expertise as well as technical support to manufacturing management pertinent to compression, pipelines, and treating, processing and measurement facilities.
- Provide primary selection, sizing along with layout of projected new or expanded facilities.
- Develop engineering designs and diagrams related to pipeline.
- Prepare maps for pipelines, processing, dehydration, compression and treating facilities along with meter stations and various gas facilities.
- Prepare process flow diagrams along with P&IDs.
- Analyze “what if” scenarios, evaluate process engineering and hydraulic of equipment and piping systems.
- Prepare project scopes, cost estimates and proposals for all new projects, equipment sizing, modifications and related parameters.
- Manage specific projects as required inclusive of direct supervision for constructing activities and management of all contract inspectors.
- Develop, administer and supervise project budgets along with schedules.
- Head responsibility to complete activities pertinent to pipeline risk analysis, evaluation, remediation and integration of data.
- Identify integrity assets’ threats and implement integrity assessments suitable for determined threats.
- Identify repair, analyze mitigated actions effectiveness.
- Perform as single point contact amongst respective area and Safety Engineer.
- Recommend solutions for further study along with report changes.
- Perform as key contact between GM personnel and Admin Area for all safety associated matters.
- Assignments will vary depending on the nature of projects received from clients and candidate’s
- Applicable work experience, expertise and proficiency.
- Develop P&IDs or mechanical flow sheets for pipelines, pig traps and slug catchers.
- Perform sizing and design calculations for pipelines, risers and associated equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and/or debottlenecking of pipeline systems to optimize production.
- Prepare and/or review riser designs, crossing designs, routing plans and permit documents.
- Develop and/or review material specifications for pipelines and risers.
- Review riser guard and riser support designs.
- Must be familiar with pipeline construction including applicable codes and installation techniques.
- Prepare and/or review cost estimates for pipeline installation and assist with procurement activities.
- Prepare pipeline pigging, commissioning, purging and start-up procedures.
- Review studies performed by others including on-bottom stability and flow assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or structural engineering from an accredited university.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a pipeline engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in mechanical design software such as AutoCAD and Pipeline Studio.
- Experience with pipeline construction techniques such as welding, excavation, and assembly.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Willingness to travel and work in harsh weather conditions.
- Motor bike Driving is obligatory with having license
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Accommodation, Yearly increment, Festive Bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 08:41:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!