চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Plant Manager
Job description: Job Context
- The company is now looking for a capable, energetic and proactive individual to fill the position of Plant Manager.
- To take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. The Plant Manager of the LPG Plant is directly responsible for the management of LPG Bottling, packaging facility and product distribution. Works directly with other functional department to ensure that plant operations in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, quality and productivity are managed on a daily basis. Based on knowledge of plant operational procedures and company business practices, the plant manager shall implement continuous improvement at the facility.
- Department: Operation & Maintenance
- Ensure all work is carried out maintaining all HSE practices adhering to best international practices and in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Run the LPG plant as per schedule plan by managing day-to-day activities of plant/pipeline/well production and maintenance
- Investigate and troubleshoot plant/process problems/breakdown/abnormalities.
- Recommends and supervises methods of safely increasing production within the budget and operational constraints.
- Analyze & develop annual Production budgets and implement them for cost control.
- Reviews and approves production-related expenditures and capital requests. Maintains authority over plant operations budget and schedule.
- Generate plant progress report i.e. daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Providing maintenance that will ensure that all kinds of materials, equipment and systems in the terminal area are maintained in the most efficient and standardized manner.
- To carry out control, coordination and responsibility of cylinder, LPG and warehouse management and material stock.
- Planning the operation and maintenance activities in line with company principles, new and expansion
- Creating projects for efficiency studies with investments.
- Execution of local administrative, official and legal affairs, execution and implementation of internal contracts.
- Fulfilling the requirements of regulations and standards in the LPG filling process and terminal operations and in ancillary activities, making the necessary improvements and controlling them, and ensuring coordination with the Management Representative and related units regarding the problems encountered in practice.
- Ensuring a sound communication with local port authority and fulfill the requirements of relevant authorities
- Conduct annual Appraisal, set KRA/KPI and continuous follow up team to achieve KRA.
- Builds and leads a strong team with high intensity and motivation.
- MSc / BSc Mechanical/ Industrial/ Electrical Engineer from renowned University
- At least 8 year(s)
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership in the area of safety
- 8 years+ of experience in oil & gas or LPG Terminals.
- 5+ years’ working experience at senior level plant management and supervision
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 Standard
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in using ERP software
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for continual improvement
- Familiarity with all regulatory requirements associated with handling LPG and/or chemicals
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Market based competitive salary will be offered with other benefits commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.