ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Portfolio Lead
Company: Japan Tobacco International
Job description: We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.com
We are inviting applications for the role of Portfolio Lead in Marketing Department reporting to Marketing Director, based in Dhaka HQ.
The position will lead a team in the development of branding and communications for JTI Bangladesh’s product portfolio. Key roles of the position are to support the JTI Bangladesh in the articulation of brand strategy and to take responsibility for executing the strategy through portfolio branding solutions including packaging, marketing communications, activation and internal communications.
We Are Looking For:
An adventurous and pioneering spirit, ‘can-do’ attitude, and team-player mentality are essential. We are looking for someone with previous experience of managing projects to a successful outcome; a flexible problem solver who can manage a large team and who has the ability to prioritize, organize and structure their work.
What Will You Do:
- Support in developing and maintaining a team culture of performance and empowerment across the department. Identify ongoing recruitment and development needs based on the evolving market landscape. Take responsibility for team assessment, evaluation and career progression
- Responsible for creation of brand and portfolio strategy for JTI Bangladesh’s to ensure delivery of commercial and business targets
- Develop and deliver the portfolio plan as part of the initial Annual & Strategic Plan in 2020 and taking responsibility for ensuring the implementation of JTI standard business planning cycle
- Lead a team of Portfolio and Brand Managers to deliver best-in-class brand management across a portfolio of brand. This should include on-going management of positioning, packaging and communication to support an annual calendar of activity within an agreed budget
- Support the culture of collaboration and stakeholder alignment across the brand teams and other functions
- Support the ongoing agency network management and identify resource and structural needs based on performance and the commercial plan
We Expect from You:
- Minimum 08 years proven record of accomplishment in FMCG marketing. International and cross-cultural experience (particularly in emerging markets) will be considered as added advantage
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing Management
- A natural marketer with a passion for brands
- Strategic insight and ability
- Financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 02:38:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!