ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Principal Channel Operations Specialist – Dhaka
Job description: Career that Change lives:
The candidate will be uniquely positioned as a member of the APAC Channel Management team and will be instrumental in shaping the channel strategy and landscape for the subcon countries (Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal & Bhutan). This role will be based on Bangladesh and work in close coordination with the Country, Operating Unit and Functional Leaders.
A Day in the life:
- Carry out country-level assessment and categorization of distributors to build a channel landscape view of each country
- Work to ensure 100% visibility of all distributor KPIs for your country – these KPIs include Sales in, Sale out data, Inventory weeks, DSO, A/R, product expirations, compliance training status, due diligence checks, etc
- Identify, train & onboard distributors to submit Sales out and Inventory data
- Support development & deployment of consistent tools & processes, as required
- Identify process improvements to drive operational efficiencies and cost improvements
- Conduct regular distributor review and monitor distributor-customer relationships
- Monitor distributor financial health in terms of capability to invest in market or to fund the growth of Medtronic growth expectation, compliance with credit terms
- Identify new opportunities for go-direct strategic initiatives
- Keep sub-region channel transition pipeline & financial models updated
- In close partnership with all stakeholders, execute on the plan to streamline the number of distributors into a select few who can become Medtronic’s preferred channel partner
Nice to Have:
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English to be able to communicate with diverse teammates. Ability to communicate in the local language with the Bangladeshi distributors is a must
- Professional standard of written and verbal communication with distributors
- Well versed with basic P & L management and accounting terms
- Commercial skills around distributor management such as inventory turnover, ROI etc.
- Tactical & strategic bent of mind and good analytical skills
- Financial modeling (must be very comfortable with Excel)
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future
- Posting Date: Aug 13, 2021
- Travel: No
Job date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 06:08:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!