$31 – $33 an hour
Full Job Description
Have you ever considered all of the technology and talent that goes into producing a gift card or a hotel key card? Maybe you should!
Let’s talk about all of the expertise involved in delivering functional print products to the world’s most recognized and respected brands — and where you might fit in.
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift, and Loyalty Card manufacturer on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless. Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive to be the best. Dedicated to our customers’ success. Invested in our employees’ goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don’t just manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver solutions in card form.
Primary responsibilities for the printing lead are to work with Print Manager, Pre-Press, Manufacturing, and Service Bureau Supervisor, have good customer skills, be able to communicate with team and clients as needed, provide assistance to the press room in the daily operation of printing and silk-screen presses. Duties include carrying out schedule given, adjust schedule appropriately as needed. Other duties include assisting in routine machine maintenance and troubleshooting machine malfunctions.
Shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm with overtime
Pay: $31/hour (DOE) – must be qualified for the position
- Prepare and stock work area for start of shift, which include necessary materials and paperwork.
- Assist in the setup and make-ready of the printing presses to print on plastics or other material ensuring correct print registration and color.
- Maintain inventory of printing and silk-screen supplies.
- Matching ink color to the color key and/or sample provided in job ticket.
- Assist in routine press maintenance and troubleshooting in the event of press malfunctions
- Complete all necessary paperwork required.
- Understand the productivity that must be off on each press and drive those numbers.
- Clean work-area in preparation for next workday or shift.
- Must be great at communication; bilingual is preferred.
- Perform these and other duties assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management.
- 5+ years of relevant print experience required; priority will be given to candidates with 10+ years of experience
- High School Diploma
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability for paying attention to detail (detail oriented)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, speak, hear, and comprehend. The employee is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms daily. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly from floor to waist, waist to chest, twist and turn, push and pull loads using a pallet jack. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in an indoor setting, but may be exposed to variable temperature conditions indoor and outside (occasionally extreme heat or extreme cold). The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and dust and/or mite hazards. The employee must be prepared to respond to emergencies should they occur. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
Location: 1220 Trade Dr, North Las Vegas, NV 89030, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- English (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location