ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Procurement Manager
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Any other job assign by the Management.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management
- M.Pharm will add an advantage.
- Skills Required: Analytical Skill, Interpersonal skill, Leadership, Multi tasking ability, Negotiation Skills, Problem solving capacity, Time Management
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Export/ Import through L/C, packaging material sourcing, Pharmaceutical Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Raw Materials Sourcing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 07:56:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!