চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Production – Floor Manager / Production Manager
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to collect & confirm the sufficient input, accessories, sample, style details & other materials required for production are collected /received before starting the production in the line.
- Responsible to achieve the actual production as per sewing plan/shipment plan.
- Responsible to monitor production to fulfill the production output as per shipment plan.
- Responsible to monitor to achieve the daily planned forecast SAH.
- Coordinate with other respective department to collect the input, accessories & other materials as per requirements.
- Attending in pre-production meeting to get the clear details for particular style.
- Responsible to monitor the production operational process to run smoothly.
- Corresponding with respective department to solve the issues and to achieve the production target.
- Responsible to take the effective corrective action to reduce the defect from the production as per quality advice.
- Responsible to provide the ratio details to production line.
- To handle the re-cut as per procedure.
- Responsible to achieve the departmental target/KPI.
- Responsible for Supervising & motivating staff employees.
- Maintaining quality standard & objective.
- Establishing the departmental objective /target/KPI & achieve it.
- Full filling the requirements of ISO, 5S & buyer.
- Ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Any duties & responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure health and safety, cleanliness procedures are maintained at all times and any behaviors of subordinates that could effect the H&S risks need to control.
- Ensure aspects that have impact to the environment by your processes is identified and reviews to meet with environmental objectives of the organization.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- pro-active, energetic and career oriented
- Able to deliver demanding business objectives and goals
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills; Microsoft office, Mailing.
- Good management skill to handle manpower effectively
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 04:13:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!