চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Production Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Syngenta headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is among the world`s leading companies in Agriculture Crop protection and ranks in the top 3 in the high value commercial seeds market. In Syngenta we are helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 48,000 people in over 100 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
- This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees staffed on designated shift, as well as plant HSE. Additionally, he/she is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters and achieve the agreed KPI.
- Manage and motivate production team to deliver exceptional work
- Attend team meetings to discuss about HSE, production status and ongoing issues
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, required quality and timely delivery of products
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staffs
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with Syngenta protocol
- Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance)
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency
- Work with Line Manager to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals
- Any other task assigned by management
- B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering /Chemical Engineering /Industrial Production Engineering from a reputed Public University.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- 2/3 years of experience in the fast moving Manufacturing field in Chemical/Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry
- Willing to work in shift operation
- Knowledge in HSE management systems
- Methodical and rigorous work habits (safety- and quality driven while focused on productivity)
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Should have exposure to handle shop floor people and shift operation
- Deal with high work pressure (multiple projects and change initiatives simultaneously) and remain calm.
- Skills & Ability:
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to weigh and manage priorities.
- Ability to implement relevant solutions to situational problems or changes.
- Ability to influence decision-making
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in commonly used and specialized software
- Excellent presentation Skill
- Self-driven individual with high level of energy, pro-active management style, independent and with strong initiative “getting things done” effectively and quickly.
- Key Interfaces
- Within function: Engineering, Procurement, Planning, Quality, HSE, Warehouse & Site HR & Admin
- Outside function: Country HR, Finance & Supply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.