This position is located in Henderson, NV. Under general supervision packages finished product coming off the production line. Performs simple visual quality inspection during packing process as well as verifying own work. Employees will be trained on several production lines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs work in compliance with standard operating procedures and rotates through various stations on the lines, where needed, to ensure production needs are met.
- Perform and complete accurate and timely quality check sheets as defined on machine checklist and understand non-compliant product holds and make corrective actions as needed.
- Perform to machine standard run rates, along increasing efficiency and reducing shrink by playing an active role with the team members to meet company goals.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work environment.
- Complies with safety policies, participates in the plant’s safety program and is proactive with Safety concerns.
Shift/Hours: Shift Schedules vary. At times overtime is mandatory. These positions will generally be scheduled for 8-hour shifts. There may be times when the assigned main line may not be running and will require this position to work another line with a closely similar shift time. All lines require a degree of scheduling flexibility.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after sixty days of employment and the following first of the month. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex, PTO, and Holiday Pay, 401k, Tuition Assistance, ST/LT Disability and more!
- 18 years old with no high school diploma or GED required.
- Previous production experience preferred.
- Effective communication.
- We are looking for people who are quality-minded, conscientious and self-motivated.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson