এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Associate (Associate II)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- A. Supervision and monitoring to ensure facility readiness of the Ipas supported facilities to provide quality FP, MR and PAC services:
- Provides technical and project management support on unit projects including development of training materials, supporting the administration of facility baseline assessments and routine site monitoring, and data collection.
- Monitoring visit of the Ipas supported health facilities as per monthly workplan and review the status and gaps in facility readiness and preparedness to provide quality FP, MR and PAC services
- Plan and implementation of corrective measures for improvement of facility readiness to provide quality FP, MR and PAC services by using Ipas standard protocol.
- Conducts follow-up with providers and partners to ensure training/monitoring effectiveness.
- Development of facility specific logistics and commodities need forecast to ensure effective logistic management and uninterrupted supply of MR, PAC and FP commodities.
- Provide orientation to the service providers on logistics management especially stock management, documentation and requirement forecasting of SRH commodities for their facilities.
- Participate in both Government and other NGO coordination meeting (DDFP, Upazilla NGO coordination meeting and others) regularly to have better communication with stakeholders.
- Disseminate the monitoring visit findings and observations with supervisor as well as with project team to plan effectively for the future.
- B. Ensure quality data management including use of data and commodities management from Ipas supported facilities and
- Assist service providers of Physicians and Mid-level service providers of Ipas supported facilities for quality record keeping with documentation on FP, MR, PAC services as per Ipas protocol and guideline.
- Ensure availability of all essential protocols, job aids, recording and reporting formats to Ipas supported service providers as per organizational and project requirement.
- Provide support to the facilities to ensure uninterrupted supplies and its management of essential equipment and commodities.
- Routine collection and compilation of service data for timely reporting to supervisor.
- C. Different assessment, qualitative interviews, and case studies.:
- Conduct quarterly Site Progress Report (SPR), analysis of the SPR finding and use of the SPR data to improves service provision quality.
- Take part in conduction of Client Exit Interview in different facilities and provide support for management of the CEI data including analysis and sharing.
- Draft training/workshop reports for review and dissemination to document project and program progress.
- Support in maintenance of stock, registers, and documentation at Ipas Cox’s Bazar office.
- D. Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties :
- Reports to the Project Coordinator in reference to workflow, deadlines, reports, and projects
- Maintains relationships with outside stakeholders for purposes of providing training/workshops
- Works with Project Manager, Advisors, and other departments in reference to reports, planning, policies, and procedures
- Master’s degree in social science, public health or in related field.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3 -5 years working experience in an NGO with relevant experience.
- Ability to frequently travel to study sites for supervision, monitoring, follow up/survey.
- Ability to work as an effective team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communications and writing skills.
- Working experiences in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Ipas Bangladesh will offer an annual salary of BDT 770,400
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:06:45 GMT