এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Coordinator (Child Rights)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Program Management, Coordination & Development-40%
- Monitor and supervise projects through field visits, prepare field visit report and provide recommendations to project staff
- Manage a comprehensive activity plan for the designated project(s), including resource needs analysis, covering the time frame of the project proposal
- Guide Project Manager in day-to-day decision making as requested
- Ensure regular monitoring and evaluation assessments against project objectives are conducted and reports made for donors
- Prepare write-ups, narrative reports, periodic reports for management information.
- Prepare reports for donor and NGO Affairs Bureau in the prescribed report template/format, and other stakeholders as necessary
- Ensure complete and timely reporting of activities to IRB, donors, program manager, and any other relevant bodies
- Observe project implementation and interact closely with project participants and relevant stakeholders to develop impact stories through field visits.
- Act as a focal point for information dissemination and organizing lesson learning events
- Coordinate and support aspects of technical proposal preparation, including gathering inputs from HQ and field-level staff, preparing drafts, and incorporating reviewer comments.
- Work with program Development team & Program Manager to review solicitations, determine technical strategies and approaches, develop outlines, write and edit proposals.
- Support the design of the technical approach, ensuring it responds to donor requirements and programmatic contexts.
- Identifying and reviewing background materials to use in writing technical proposals.
- Financial Management-15%
- Plan and construct the budgets for the designated projects, in collaboration with the Project Manager and Finance Coordinator and following donor guidelines.
- Working with the Project Manager ensure that budgets are spent according to donor proposals and regulations and within the appropriate timeframe.
- Monitor the spending of the designated project(s) to ensure they operate in line with IRB and donor guidelines for financial accounting and reporting practices.
- Staff Management & Development-10%
- Provide day-to-day direct line management of the Project Managers, including Delegation of roles, responsibilities, and tasks among the team;
- Provide leadership and technical support to the team, as needed; Undertake performance management (including annual goal setting, coaching, mentoring, quarterly conversations, etc.)
- Establish positive working relationships with all Country Office departments to work effectively on program management, strategies, on-going programs, and opportunities
- Support capacity-building efforts to FO staff and partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. MP, local and national government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, beneficiaries, community leaders another stakeholder) and represent IRB at relevant to facilitate and ensure cooperation and partnerships
- Actively participate in relevant local networks/task groups on specific issues
- Knowledge Management-10%
- Develop knowledge management plan and strategy
- Design and develop an appropriate methodology, tools, and techniques for capturing the interventions, achievements, evidence, and learning
- Produce knowledge and communication products including updates, factsheets, situation reports, presentation materials, briefing notes, press releases, social media contents, etc.
- Prepare evidence-based case stories, best practices based on the lessons learned from various interventions for dissemination
- Ensure the promotion of new knowledge and learning using different communication channels, social media in coordination with the communication department
- Produce materials supporting evidence-based decision-making including data analysis, compilation, and visualization products for dissemination and learning events
- Other Requirement-10%
- Facilitate donor/external visits and ensure that recommendation of visitors is addressed.
- Promote the health and security of the staff of the designated project(s) by ensuring the application of security guidelines, health and safety in the workplace, and healthy living conditions and practices
- Ensure all staff members working for the designated projects receive appropriate briefings and on-going training in security-related topics
- Oversee and monitor staff adherence to security protocols, including security incident reports
- Willing and able to travel frequently for extended periods and to remote areas of the projects and able to travel frequently for extended periods and to remote areas of the projects.
- Responsible for seasonal (Ramadan & Qurbani) & emergency response programs if require.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation and as well as Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Being a member of Islamic Relief as a child-friendly organization, it is the core responsibility and obligation of each staff member to understand and obey IR Child Protection & PSEA Policy and respond accordingly as and when required.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline, Master of Development Studies (MDS), Master of Social Science (MSS)
- At least 10 year(s)
- Experience in working with Child Rights-based approaches; Rights-based approach, UNCRC and other Human Rights instruments Rights-based/child rights programming
- Project Implementation Skills.
- Social Mobilization Skill
- Facilitation Skill
- Coordination/Advocacy/Networking/Communication Skill
- Reporting & Documentation
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skill
- Basic Photographic Skill
- Financial management
- Decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Strategic Management
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Supportive, effective, and good team player
- Staff Management
- Willing to adapt to IRW’s norms and values
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint
- Working knowledge-Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening for English & Bengali
- Have a valid driving license for motorbike and willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Tk. 90196 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Other Benefits will be provided as per Organizational HR Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:01:41 GMT