খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Coordinator – Radio Program
Job description: Job Context
- Women Job Creation Centre (WJCC) was founded in 1990 with the aim to support poverty-stricken women and children.WJCC is now one of the leading women-based organizations in the Southwestern coastal region of Bangladesh.
- The Radio Program will be coordinated by the Program Coordinator-Radio Program. He/she will keep close communication with Khulna Radio Authority, legal aid panel lawyers, legal aid officers and NCSC. The project coordinator will be responsible to coordinate a Radio Program from Khulna Betar. He/she will develop program details, subject matter and contents of the short drama in consultation with Judges and NCSC team. He will be responsible for phone in interview with District Judges, Legal Aid Officers, Government Officials, Legal Aid Beneficiaries during the program. He will maintain a facebook page and live the program simultaneously on facebook. He will maintain different data on phone in callers and the Radio program. He will also assist Program Manager in preparing program reports. Key lead position is to provide project management support and thus responsible for overall strategic planning, management & implementation. Lead to project M&E, communication with donor, partner organization and stakeholders as well. Overall planning for the project implementation based on proposal. This position will place in Khulna.
- The duration of the project is nine months.
- Responsible for developing program details, subject matter and contents of the short drama in consultation with Judges and NCSC team.
- Responsible for phone in interview with District Judges, Legal Aid Officers, Government Officials, Legal Aid Beneficiaries during the program
- Responsible for maintaining a facebook page and live the program simultaneously on facebook
- Responsible for maintaining different data on phone in callers and the Radio program.
- Lead project’s M&E, communication with donor, partner organization and stakeholders as well
- Assist and participate in, report on formal and informal meetings with Donor including judges, court personnel, and related partners.
- Work with relevant committees and working groups to implement program activities in accordance with the work plan, implementation schedule, and Monitoring & Evaluation plan.
- Liaise between lawyers and clients, other service providers and community leaders for victim support.
- Ensure implementation and reporting of project activities and achieve project objectives.
- Make necessary referrals for legal aid or other service seekers to service providing organizations on workplace, family/land matters or livelihood issues.
- Prepare reports, event reports and other data reports, as required.
- Carry out any other activities as and when required.
- Ensure implementation of activities of the project in qualitative and quantitative manner,
- Support field visit of donor, visitor and another stakeholder,
- Capable to promote activities and organization in social media,
- Honors or Master’s Degree from any relevant disciplinary.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Work with Radio Program related cultural activities which telecasted from radio Satiation
- At least three years as Coordinator, Program Officer/Coordinator, or similar position working.
- Knowledge of organizational and procedural laws regulating the Bangladeshi judiciary.
- Prior experience working with Legal services, Court, the Bangladeshi judiciary, or other justice sector.
- Strong organizational skills, rigorous attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities needed to perform effectively in a demanding position.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team leader to achieve results.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics, transparency, and accountability in program implementation.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Bangla.
- Creative writing, photography, documentation, Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge on coordination, monitoring, report writing, presentation preparation, and safeguarding.
- Knowledge on people management.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to operate in a complex organization, across functions and work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of diverse
Tk. 20000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 20000 per month
Job date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 23:41:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!