এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Responsible to: Head of Programmes
- Project Duration: 1 Year
- Planning and Management:
- Overall responsibility for managing the partners and providing the technical support of local and Implementing staff in culturally sensitive environments to ensure the ongoing activities and upcoming projects.
- Provide strategic oversight and support to the partner in implementation of a coherent and quality inclusive humanitarian response to the Rohingya Crisis focusing on inclusive Shelter, WASH, Protection, Livelihoods, Environments, Health with related projects and disability mainstreaming.
- Assist the project team for planning and designing of the detailed project activities according to the project proposal and log frame and ensured the quality implementation of ongoing projects and related activities.
- Guide the team for procurement of goods and equipment as per specification mentioned in the project proposal and need base with the close collaboration of the implementing partners.
- Guide and supervise the related project staff (Health, WASH, Protection, Livelihoods, Environments as well as Volunteers and related) for quality implementation of the health projects.
- Provide regular technical support through guidelines, ESP, SOPs on related projects and Outreach activities to the field and implementing staff.
- Assist to the teams to implement the project on time and ensure the support to the partners/ project team to accomplish the activities and reach the target.
- Technical Support to the Partners:
- Provides strategic oversight and support to the partner in implementation of a coherent and quality inclusive humanitarian response to the Rohingya Crisis focusing on inclusive Shelter, WASH, Protection, Livelihoods, Environments, Health related projects at Host and Rohingya Communities.
- Support to implement the guidelines for improving access to services for the project areas for improving quality of services in health facilities and related, Expansion of existing services and establishing public, private partnership in collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
- Review the partners implementation plan, equipment, and logistics as well as actual expenditures and estimated the cost for each individual project activities and services.
- Supervise the overall whole project activities and the facility for providing timely and effective feedback to the implanting partner’s organization.
- Provide required technical support to front line staff to maintain the quality services to Rohingya and Host populations.
- Develop the detailed plan, budget and implementation guideline for the partner and its staff.
- Ensure the quality services within the timeline for all the projects.
- Ensure all deliverables of the project through reviews and disseminate findings among relevant stakeholders/sectors.
- Provide and ensure support for standards health services as well as related projects activities as per essential service packages for health services, guideline, and project proposal.
- Support to the partners technical staff/team for ensuring the designated quality services.
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance:
- Develop monitoring tools in line with project proposals, ESP and ensure the quality services of all ongoing projects.
- Conduct surveys and need assessment of related projects which will be provided and provided with targeted populations with the close collaboration of the implemented partners, sectors, and relevant departments.
- Facilitate the staff development initiative for process monitoring and quality assurance.
- Develop the quality assessment tools and measure the quality and quantity.
- Collect day to day information from the partners for ensuring the quality services and feedback to the partners and sharing to the line manager.
- Coordination and Networking:
- Maintain effective communication, coordination, and collaboration with GoB/NGOs officials like RRRC Office, CiC, Site management, Related Cluster/Sectors, DC/UNO office, relevant government departments (Under Ministry of MoDRM, MoSW and DSS etc.) and local representatives.
- Respond to support requests from the government counterparts (DGHS and DGFP department, RRRC. DC, MODRR), other national and International humanitarian actors at ground level as well as sector and national level.
- Work closely and maintain professional relationships with the GO/NGO service providers, pharmacies, clinics, hospitals etc.
- Work with Upazila level MoHFW and LGIs for mobilizing their support and collaboration in the provision of health and related services.
- Participate in different meetings, training workshops organized by GoB, UN agencies, NGOs, Sectors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain effective coordination and communication with Partners organization.
- Participate in regular staff meetings (Weekly, Monthly and need base).
- Ensure good relations with project teams and other relevant stakeholders in the project locations.
- Accountability and Safeguarding:
- Represent the organization to key stakeholders and provide them with information about project objectives, risks, constraints, and progress.
- Support the development and implementation of the organizational advocacy strategy in line with the goals and objectives of the project and the wider aims of the organization.
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages of projects implementation.
- Maintain programmatic sensitivity to cultural norms of Rohingya and Host society.
- Ensure active consultation and engagement with beneficiary communities and community leaders.
- Create CRM for all areas of projects activity.
- Integrate protection safeguarding measures throughout projects design.
- Reporting and Documentation
- Prepare/review program detailed plan and follow-up the progress weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to track and ensure achievement of output targets and project spending.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with team and partner’s relevant staff and prepare some special reports as and when required such as incident reports, harassment reports and generate case stories and success stories etc.
- Ensured the visibility and branding of each activity which is implemented by partners and HRF.
- Develop the progress reporting systems and prepare the report for the final submission to the line manager.
- Produce the qualitative project reports in English, prepare all events reports and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and submit them to the line manager.
- Produce presentation/briefings of field level data/information for the different visits made by HRF, relevant Govt. officials and other stakeholders.
- Any Other
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Master’s degree in Social science, Development studies, public health, or any others relevant subjects from a reputed public University.
- Educational qualification and discipline will be relaxed for qualified candidates having a wide length of experience in the emergency sector in Rohingya response.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management in a reputed International and national NGOs in emergency health and related sectors including at least 3 years in similar position.
- Proven experience working on managing a team with a particular thematic sector of Shelter, WASH, Protection, Livelihoods, Environments and Health and
- Demonstrated experience of working in the health system strengthening programme to Rohingya and Host community.
- Demonstrated experience of working with the partners, district and UZ level officials of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Local Government, MoDRM and related government agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse project team and demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in both Bengali and English.
- Dynamic and willing to take initiatives to complete assigned tasks and work independently.
- Proven experience in resource planning as well as strong leadership skills and ability to manage change effectively.
- Familiar with local context, related sectors/ cluster, and coordination mechanism at Cox’s Bazar
- Delegation, time management and prioritizing skills and coping with a broad range of demands.
- Exploring experiences of team management and team building capacities.
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors, and allies.
- Excellent communication skills including a high level of written and spoken English.
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Ability to support partners prioritizes tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with data collection methods and tools, including KOBO and reporting.
- Fluency in both English and Bengali.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 18 May 2021 06:36:37 GMT