এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Manager
Job description: Job Context
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project titled `Shukhijibon` for Chattogram region” at Chattoram, Khagrachari and Rangamati district. The project is supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Pathfinder International.
- Duration: July 1, 2021 to May 31, 2023
- Lead, coordinate and manage the project and provide day to day strategic and technical guidance to the project team members to implement the project activities for providing adolescents and youth with sexual and reproductive health information and services that complement the public sector services.
- Develop project plan, budget projection, project implementation guideline and project report in English
- Facilitate staffs capacity development initiative through meeting, training, and workshop and on job training
- Provide technical and strategic guideline to strengthen knowledge and community support to build a protective environment for SRH services for adolescent and Youth girls and boys and to increase the access of inclusive, age-appropriate and gender-responsive SRH information and services for adolescents and youth.
- Develop skill development training guideline, program guideline and materials.
- Work with community leaders and local administration to implement initiatives that promote social cohesion
- Support the development and implementation of different outreach materials on SRH/FP in line with the goals and objectives of the project and the wider aims of the organization.
- Provide need-based support in problem solving, key decision making, quality control, technical input and advice as well as planning, executing, monitoring of the project activities.
- Maintain effective communication, coordination and collaboration with GoB/NGOs officials, relevant government departments and local representative.
- Participate in different meeting, training workshop organized by different stakeholders.
- Maintain the effective coordination and communication with donor and YPSA management
- Develop the monitoring tools and monitor overall project implementation and propose adaptations needed to achieve objectives and improve integration of approaches.
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate the project work and performance of staff and take concrete steps to improve job performance of staff
- Ensure proper and smooth financial management in the project in compliance with organization, donor’s policy and standards.
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages of programme implementation.
- Integrate protection safeguarding measures throughout programme design.
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed University
- At least 8 year(s)
- 08 years job experience in a managerial position at renowned NGO.
- Experience in implementing programs addressing SRHR, FP, A&Y, integration of gender through existing health system
- Experience related to community engagement
- Experience related to behavior change activities
- Experience working with GOB Health system specially at the community Conversant in common IT applications (word processing, power point presentation, internet browsing& e-mail communications)
- Skill on report writing and good analytical knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English and Bangla
- Skills to manage supervise and lead team.
- High interpersonal communication skills
- Has analytical and good in conflict regulation capacity.
- The competent experienced candidates in CHT will be given preference.
Chattogram, Khagrachhari, Rangamati
- 70,000 BDT and other admissible benefits as per rules.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival bonus, Contributory provided fund, Yearly salary increment, Group insurance,
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:20:31 GMT