এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Officer
Job description: Job Context
Contract duration: Up to September 30, 2021
- The Program Officer is responsible to ensure smooth implementation of SHOUHARDO III Project activities by proper planning, designing and monitoring of the activities in a participatory way maintaining project timeframe, capacity development and management, establishing and maintaining networking, coordination with GO/ NGO Official and development partners, ensure visibility of the donors and other as applicable.
- He/She will guide the TOs.
- S/he will also be responsible to collaborate with the PNGO Program Manager and concerned CARE team members.
- S/he will work under direct supervision of the Project Manager of SHOUHARDO III Project.
- Her/His place of posting will be at the Project Office located at Kishoreganj District under POPI and will spend around 60% time in the field.
- Masters in Social Science or other related subjects.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- At least 8-10 years working experience in development sector including 3 years’ experience in project implementation, monitoring and field staff supervision.
- Documentation and report preparation communication.
- Strong coordination and networking skill with District level GO, NGO officials and private sector actors.
- Strong facilitation skills, good knowledge of good governance, gender equity and dimensional interventions; willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
- Experience on participatory process, community mobilization, and problem solving and community empowerment process.
- Good skills in computer operation especially with MS-Word, Excel, power point and spread sheet, internet and email applications; willing to work in pressure situation and interested to visit the remote areas of Bangladesh.
Tk. 37350 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits as per program allocation
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 37350 per month
Location: Kishoreganj, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:52:27 GMT