এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Officer – Knowledge Bank, Technical Team & Program Development
Job description: Job Context
- CODEC is an inheritor of DANIDA Bangladesh derived from couple of project intervention explicitly DANIDA Boat Building Project and Boat Rental Scheme. CODEC has been working as a people centered development organization since 1985. CODEC has been growing and evolving into efficient and effective non-governmental development organization in the coastal area of Bangladesh. From the beginning of its development intervention CODEC started its activities only with the fisher folk communities but over the period CODEC now extended its working area with other disadvantaged coastal communities along with the fisher folk community in the exposed coastal districts in Bangladesh.
- Community Development Centre (CODEC) is working in the coastal districts of Bangladesh since 1985. CODEC is working in the field of Micro-Finance from the inception. CODEC is also implementing different Development projects in the field of Education, Livelihood support, Environment, Legal Service, Humanitarian Field, Advocacy, Health & Nutrition etc. The aim of CODEC is to provide support and assistance to the disadvantaged coastal communities in their day to day struggle.
- To be acquainted with thorough program knowledge according the CODEC vision, mission and development goal as described in organizational profile and plan;
- Responsible for working closely with the M&E cell to develop the knowledge bank as per the direction of the Supervisor.
- Assist the supervisor to search for new projects on a monthly basis.
- Assist the supervisor to develop new project proposals.
- Assist the supervisor for research and documentation of the qualitative aspect of all Programs/projects implemented by CODEC.
- Responsible to prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly report of assigned activities;
- Responsible to make frequent field visit as per plan taking proper approval;
- Responsible to implement special assignment of the Head Knowledge Bank, Technical Team & Program Development Cell when required;
- Any other responsibility may be assigned by the management as and when required.
- Prepare research and development plan with the direction of the head of the department.
- Assist in design, review and innovation of program quality and learning frameworks of projects.
- Develop different kind of quality documentations, stories considering project progress and positive changes in beneficiaries lives throughout the project implementation
- Measuring sustainability and documentation of different project interventions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- This position is based in Head Office with extensive field visits in Project areas being implemented by CODEC.
- Master of Development Studies (MDS)
- Masters in Economics/ English/ Statistics/ Computer Science.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years NGO experience, INGO * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English
- Highly conversant in Computer applications
- Strong in English and capable to write quality report in English is necessary.
- At least 7 days field visit per month (Cox’s Bazar & Patuakhali)
- Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
- Consolidate salary will be provided for first 6 months.After confirmation, other benefits will be provided as per organization`s service rule.
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:23:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!