ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Officer – Technical
Job description: Job Context
Job location : Dhaka Head Office
- Provide technical support to the project team and beneficiaries for achieving project goal and objectives
- Experience working with Government, NGOs, Policy makers, media, private sector and relevant department/stakeholders.
- Experience in managing multi-sectoral programs and coordinating teams, partners and donors for achieving objectives
- S/he will ensure the effective implementation of the project in line with the approved project proposal and budget;
- S/he will maintain linkage with Govt. and Non-Govt. service providers;
- S/he will have to conduct study/survey as per need of the project and prepare report for the donor and organization;
- S/he will facilitate to formulate project implementation plan together with team and other relevant stakeholders and execute as well;
- S/he will facilitate the capacity building activities including training, workshops etc. of the project stakeholders including staff;
- S/he will Prepare monthly fund requisition, progress report, case story, and other necessary documents as required by the project;
- S/he will maintain liaison with the donor agencies and meet donor compliances;
- S/he will perform any other responsibilities as guided by the supervisor;
- Track project expenditure against respective deliverables and manage budget.
- Master’s in Business/MBA/ Social Science/ Journalism/Public Health and other relevant subjects
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 year(s) of experiences with NGOs and partnership related activities
- Knowledge of Project Management, coordination, leadership, community engagement and rights-based approach;
- Excellent facilitation, coordination, team management, reporting and presentation skills;
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able motivates team members to achieve common goals.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
- Technical knowledge on public health and priority health issues
- Possess Advocacy skills and facilitation skills for mobilizing counterparts
- Excellent communications and management skills.
- Good command in English & Bengali, both written and verbal
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, use of email and Zoom meeting etc
- Ability to work under stressful condition for achieving deliverables
- Must be willing to travel as and when necessary
- Monthly consolidated Salary will be BDT 50,000 to 55,000 or negotiable
Expected salary: 50000 – 55000 per month
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 08:45:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!