এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Officer, TVET
Job description: Job Context
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission is a non-government development organization founded by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi. The founding motto of DAM is `Divine and humanitarian service`. It functions since 1958 pursuing the aims of social and spiritual development of entire human community. Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a National NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. DAM`s current diversified works encompass multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh.
- The Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) sector of Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) has playing a significant role in the field of skills development activities in Bangladesh. Since 1985 DAM has been offering variety of livelihood skills development training courses through vocational training institutes. The skills needs of unskilled, unemployed, underemployed and retrenched laborers are being addressed through these skills training along with employment support services. There are seven vocational training institutes (VTIs) located at Dhaka, Gazipur and Jashore district. In those VTIs we are facilitating twelve different courses under readymade garments, informal economy, light engineering and construction sector. All TVET institutions are affiliated and accredited as Registered Training Organization (RTO) from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) and prevailing to contribute in providing the services regarding Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and implementing CBT&A and NTVQF system.
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is inviting applications for the following position for immediate appointment of those ongoing Programs and components.
- Duty Station: Dhaka with including frequent field visit.
- Key Competencies to acquire and practice:
- Outstanding analytical and writing skills on articulate concept papers, reports, proposals, MoU based on the TVET programs;
- Proven ability to quickly understand complex challenges and propose solutions in organized in the vocational education and training field,
- Sensitive to local and national development and clear understanding of the TVET Sector development in Bangladesh;
- Abilities of developing curriculum, competency standards, manual or competency based learning materials for different sector;
- ¬Talents in drafting project proposals for mobilization of human, technical or financial resources as project demand;
- Strong experience in operation, implementation, supervision, and monitoring the competency based training and assessment, RPL, and NTVQF system;
- Sector expertise/subject matter knowledge essential and should have good industry linkages.
- Team facilitation, mentoring and ability to work in a team.
- Skills required demonstrating:
- Specialized experience on TVET, CBTA and skills development in national or International organization/s;
- Demonstrating the Competency based training and assessment at training venue and industry;
- Preparing the reports, proposals, MoUs and another relevant document;
- Good knowledge in implementing Skills development, RPL, apprenticeship, entrepreneurship, and TVET programs;
- Excellent command on communication skills in both English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer operating skill and conversant with MS Office package;
- Experience in development field (especially in monitoring & evaluation of vocational education and training).
- Communication with national and international donor to raising fund.
- Major Job Descriptions:
- Assist supervisor in designing and developing the skills development programs of DAM;
- Assist supervisor to develop technical proposal, MoU, reports, budget, annual work plan and other relevant documents;
- Assist supervisor to raise fund for the TVET sector of DAM;
- Organize and conduct training on CBTA national certificate level-IV for TVET teachers, trainers and assessors;
- Assist supervisor to research and identify skills demand to raise fund;
- Organize and conduct events, meetings, workshops, seminar for the TVET sector with BTEB, NSDA, ISCs, donors and VTIs, as when required;
- Monitor and Supervise the VTIs training, staff, budget, and ensure quality of VTIs training;
- Develop Competency standards, curricula’s, competency based learning materials or related materials to the TVET learning materials;
- Assist supervisor to ensure the quality of TVET programs through mitigate the donor requirement;
- Follow up and visit to VTIs regularly;
- Assist supervisor to maintain the donor for the ongoing and upcoming TVET and Skills development programs;
- Assist supervisor to represent DAM to the donor to raise fund;
- Assist in developing business plan, 5 years work plan, and strategic plan of DAM;
- Ensure job placement for all VTIs trainees;
- Assist to build the partnership with related industry, agencies and other organizations.
- B.Sc in Engineering Degree from UGC approved university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Self-motivated, adaptable, team player and passion for social development works;
- Certification in CBTA NC Level-IV will an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits will pay as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 45000 per month
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:21:12 GMT