এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Organizer, LC (ERC)
Job description: Job Context
Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing Providing Access to Education for Rohingya Refugee Children and Adolescents, Host Community out Of School Children and Adolescents of Cox`s Bazar District in Bangladesh (ERC) project supported by UNICEF. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF intends to recruit project staff from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi nationals.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of Learning Centre.
- Provide support to the teachers to operate Learning Centers smoothly
- Assist with the scheduling of teachers and outreach events.
- Maintain a strong external presence within the community while promoting programs and services.
- Making a strong professional relationship with CiC office, SMS team, LCMC, Rohingya Community and other relevant actors in the camps
- Organize and participate in the meeting, workshops, training, etc.
- Support to Monitoring Officer, Technical Officer to organize the meeting, workshops, training, and other events.
- Have knowledge of the local language.
- Home visit to ensure 100% attendance of learners.
- Communication with the project team and other stakeholders.
- Organize logistics for field activities.
- Follow the organization’s Child Protection & PSEA Policy.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline. Educational qualification may be relaxed for a more experienced candidate, who is still working in the camp for humanitarian response in an education.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Vacancy: 9 (Female- 5, Male- 4)
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience within the field of education project implementation in any reputed NGO.
- Basic computer skills on MS-Office and MS-Excel.
- Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
- Consolidated Tk. 36,300 per month and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 36300 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:53:35 GMT