এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Organizer, MF
Job description: Job Context
- IDF works for the poor and disadvantaged people of remote, difficult, hilly and unserved areas of Bangladesh. IDF focuses on unserved poverty-stricken areas to ensure that every citizen of Bangladesh is provided with financial services and opportunities. IDF designs financial and social products to bring a sustainable development in the life of poor people. The financial products are credit for income-generating activities and short/long term savings. Other products provided by our organization are micro insurance for life, health related programs, income-generating activities, disaster management support, technology transfer, value chains development, solar home system for power, solar mini-grid, etc.
- Program/Department: Micro Enterprise
- Job Location: Chattogram, Chattogram Hill tracts, Rajshahi and Cumilla
- The duties and responsibilities of the Program Organizer are as follows:
- Analyze and evaluate of loan proposals as per IDF’s lending guidelines, policies and regulations with expertise and essential documents with due diligence.
- Following the specific rules in the branch area of organization, communicate with the local public and target group and evaluating credit worthiness of prospective clients
- Provide training of the group members according to CDO and verifying the membership form properly.
- Ensure that collections from the member are deposited at the branch office properly and timely manner.
- Presiding at the meetings of the colleagues in branch and reviewing the loan application received by the loan officers from the center and arrange for drafting loan proposals.
- Recommended proposal sends to the area / zone / head office for approval.
- To arrange the withdrawal of money from the servicing bank for the disbursement of loan and to re-deposit the money to the bank if applicable.
- Ensure validation of entries, collection sheets, vouchers and ledgers along with approved loan proposal at the time of loan disbursement.
- Take necessary steps to collect daily arrears.
- Check the collection sheet information along with the vouchers prepared from the center while depositing money at the office.
- Ensure weekly / monthly basis loan, savings and balance of various funds.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports of the branch within the stipulated time and send it to the head office within a specified period.
- To take appropriate measures through the implementation, control and monitoring of the budget and plan of the branch.
- Prospective client visits and risk assessment of prospective customers
- Preparation and review of credit appraisal reports and approval of loan facilities
- Timely & effectively follow up & monitoring of loans to avoid overdue.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the Authority as and when necessary.
- Master’s degree from any Government approved university/college/ institution.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the relevant field. Able to show experience of working with National / International NGO and experience of working in the Chittagong Hill Tracts will get preference.
- Age limit for the applicant would be 35 years.
- Excellent communications skills both in Bangla and English.
- Good knowledge in excel and Micro-finance software.
- Able to ride a motorcycle.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Chattogram, Cumilla, Rajshahi
- As per policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Chittagong – Rajshahi
Job date: Mon, 10 May 2021 02:40:19 GMT