এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Program Specialist
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist in developing annual program planning
- Prepare monthly work plan and quarterly Training & Advocacy plans in accordance with the overall operational plan
- Update plans in accordance with monitoring data and other factors in the planning cycle.
- Check and approve the monthly work plan of DM/SDI and provide feedback
- Supervision, monitoring and implementation
- Allocate responsibilities to team members and identity necessary trainings needs
- Supervise the planning and implementation of all activities including outreach work. STI service delivery, capacity building, and DIC and Sub-DIC management and operation.
- Ensure that defined objectives and outputs are being achieved.
- ensure that field staff have adequate understanding in using M&E tools and properly using at field and DIC/Sub-DIC/Outlet level
- Conduct financial monitoring of DIC/Sub-DIC/Outlet expenditure and ensure that expenditures are made in line with the budget allocation
- Ensure that DIC/Sub-DIC/Outlet has adequate security and provide suggestion/advice to DICs managers/Sub-DIC In-charge/Outlet In charge
- Monitor ongoing activities and outputs.
- Provide appropriate and supportive feedback to staff.
- Ensure that DIC/Sub-DIC/Outlet staff have well understanding on their job description and accordingly perform their duties
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as per project format with coordination with M&E unit.
- Participate monthly staff meeting/experience sharing meeting and produce minutes as well as implement the meeting decisions’
- Ensure documentation and visibly at DIC/SDIC and Outlet
- Advocacy and coordination with stakeholders-
- Build and maintain good public relations with stakeholder’s e.g. local government officials,
- referral centers, partners, community leaders, target populations.
- Represent the program at local, district and divisional level.
- Organize advocacy meetings according to the plan
- Strengthen networking and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Take Initiatives for day observation as per Govt plan
- Keep liaison with district and divisional level govt. counterparts and ensure their participation and visit to project
- Accompany visitors at field as and when necessary and brief them on project activities
- Capacity building initiatives-
- Staff capacity building training need assessment and planning
- Organize and facilitate experience sharing meeting, ToT and other training according to the activity plan
- Provide on the job trainings regarding field findings
- Ensure training to staff as per activity plan in all DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlet
- Conduct Performance appraisal of staff
- Develop staff competency on effectively performing BCC activities at field
- Promote HIV Testing (HTS) services and refer HIV positive persons
- Ensure to provide HIV Testing (HTS) services at field level
- Develop network for HIV positive individuals to care and support network for PLHA and ensure refer them to respective Positive groups.
- Guide DIC Managers /Sub-DIC in-charge and Outlet In charge in documentation of these activities
- Ensure delivery of quality STI and General Health services from DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlest
- Assist DIC Managers and Sub-DIC in-Charge and support MA to update clinical plans according to the guide line
- Provide support to quality of STI care is maintained at a high standard.
- Ensure medicines and kits are available DIC/Sub-DICs and stored properly in the DIC/Sub-DICs store room
- Ensure that clients are seen in a non -discriminatory, tolerant atmosphere and are accorded full respect and dignity.
- Conduct frequent field visit/DIC visit-
- Conduct field visit to DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets as per monthly schedule
- Ensure that the DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets field staff are preparing their monthly work plan and act accordingly
- Ensure that quality messages are disseminated among the MSM/Hijra by outreach staff
- Ensure that field logistics are stored in a proper way in each DIC/Sub-DICs and maintain/update all stock registers on a regular basis
- Ensure that condoms and lubricants are distributing as per project plan
- Follow up message on Increase knowledge, skills and access to products for Correct and consistent use of condom by target group.
- Ensure that each DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets are properly maintaining target and achievement on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure that DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets record keeping and reporting are maintained as per project plan
- Assist DIC managers and Sub-DIC in-charge in allocating areas to field staff and the ration of field vs MSM/Hijra are in equal proportion
- Ensure that BCC materials are properly using at the field level and stocks are maintained properly
- -Comply policies of Global fund/ICDDR,B and Light House
- Ensure that DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets are adhering to all related polices of donor and NGOs as outline in the project proposal and project agreement.
- Implement gender policies of Light House in working field
- ensure enabling environment are in place at DIC/Sub-DICs among the Male and Female colleagues
- -Problem Solving Ability
- Identify problems in the field or the DIC/Sub-DICs/Outlets through discussion with colleagues, visits observation and participating in activities.
- Able to find out the root causes of problem and solve problems using participatory methods.
- Bring notice of the Team Leader any issues which cannot be addressed -Coordination with other staff of this project
- Program Specialist will have vertical relationship with other staff members of this project like M&E, Finance and HR so that a team approach works well to achieve the project objectives.
- Perform other activities according to the need of Project
- Additional reports as required by project.
- Studies and research
- Documentations and material development
- MA / MSS with 4 years Honors
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Total 06-08 years experience in HIV & Health sector of which at least 04 years in similar position.
- Experience in working with MSM and/or hijra is highly desirable.
- Should have in depth knowledge of the dynamics of high risks population in the field of HIV/AIDS.
- Skills and Experience in conducting advocacy and training and supervision of field staff is required.
Tk. 56424 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 56424 per month
Location: Bogra, Rajshahi
Job date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 03:44:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!