ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Associate (Country Capacity Strengthening) SC6 Dhaka
Company: World Food Programme
Job description: Job Summary
The Programme Associate for School Feeding Country Capacity Strengthening is expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to various queries relating to country capacity strengthening with only general guidance. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen operational problems relating to the implementation of country capacity strengthening activities as and when these might arise. Job holders are expected to manage resources and coach and coordinate support staff.To provide effective specialized support and technical analyses to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
– Assist the school feeding team to provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of the school feeding country capacity-strengthening activities and processes supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
– Assist the school feeding team to provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of the school feeding direct implementation activities and processes, especially relating to innovations in school feeding in Bangladesh.
– Provide specialized project management support to specific and/or defined school feeding country capacity-strengthening activities to ensure that the various activities are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
– Within the specific area of responsibility, compile data and support analysis and preparation of reports (e.g. capacity assessment findings, capacity strengthening implementation plans, resource utilization, programme status, performance) in order to support operational decision-making.
– Ensure and/or perform accurate, timely recording of data related to the implementation of the country capacity-strengthening portfolio (e.g. capacity assessments, participation figures as required by CCS monitoring output indicators) following corporate standards and guidelines for country capacity strengthening.
– Liaise with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing country capacity-strengthening activities.
– Coordinate and communicate with local partners as relevant to capacity strengthening initiatives and results.
– Review the work of other support staff, providing practical advice and guidance, to contribute to delivering objectives to agreed standards and deadlines.
– Follow standard WFP procedures and guidance relating to due diligence and engagement with partners in a capacity-strengthening context.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Completion of Graduation Degree in any related functional area.
Experience : 5 years of experience in related
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bangla.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Has experience facilitating meetings and providing action-based follow-up.
– Has demonstrated use of excellent professional English report writing.
– Has led discrete projects to ambitious outcomes.
– Strong time management and project management skills.
– Has contributed to implementation of education, food security or nutrition programmes.
– Has observed or assisted with policy discussions.
– Comfortable working with Government counterparts.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
– Ability to develop and maintain networks with a variety of stakeholders;
– Emerging facilitation skills sufficient to support workshops and group discussions;
– Ability to convey an informed, humble and professional demeanour towards partners and stakeholders;
– Flexibility to adapt individual contributions to changing contexts and needs;
– Ability to participate in open dialogue and value diverse opinions, regardless of background, culture, experience, or country assignment;
– Willingness to explore and experiment with new ideas and approaches in own work;
– Ability to work independently in a timely and organised manner; and
– Ability to work in a team and multi-task as needed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Type of Contract: Service Contract (SC) SC6
Contract Duration: Twelve (12) months
No. of position: Three (03)
Experience 6 years – 10 years .
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 02:19:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!